In today’s episode of the Virtual Assistant Advantage podcast we are talking about How VAs Can Find & Hire Their Own Intern.
I also share with you about revamping my Become A Virtual Assistant course and it re-launching this month.
You can get on the waiting list at http://alyssaavantandcompany.com/coming-soon
How can you find and hire an intern?
- Be willing to train them or offer them some sort of on the job training.
- Have an idea of what you will want them to do before you hire them. Write up a job description or at least a list of tasks that you will more than likely be outsourcing to them. This will be a great benefit when you start your search.
- Be willing to pay them.
- Do interviews. Having an interview with them on Zoom is a great idea. It gives you the chance to get to know them a little bit better and see how well you connect with them.
- During the time you are working with your intern it is imperative to have open communication.
- If they do a good job for you, offer to be a reference for them for the future.
This week more will be coming out about my LIVE How to Become a VA course, which I am really excited about! I haven’t done this course Live in a few years and I am very excited about this. It will be limited to 10 people so, please, if you would like more information visit the link in the beginning of this post!
I really hope that sharing what has helped me with my experiences has helped you if you are wondering How VAs Can Find & Hire Their Own Intern.
Subscribe to The Virtual Assistant Advantage podcast on your favorite podcast app. Also, Follow Me on social media:
Join my Growing Christian Virtual Assistant Advantage Facebook group. In the Facebook group, we chat about all things virtual assistant related and I do a weekly Facebook LIVE on topics to help you grow your business. I’d love to have you in the group so I can get to know you!