In this week’s episode of The Virtual Assistant Advantage Podcast I am sharing with you thirteen lessons that I have learned from thirteen years in business which I celebrated this week. Thirteen years in business teaches a person many lessons so I thought I would share those with you.
- I learned that you don’t take on a client just to have a client (use a screening process).
- I learned that you always follow up with each one of your leads.
- I learned that you should always market your services.
- I learned that you should always charge what you’re worth.
- I learned that time blocking saves you time.
- I learned that you should open your mouth! Tell others about your business.
- You should ask for referrals.
- Niche down (select a specific service to provide or cater to a particular type of person).
- Set clear boundaries such as office hours and communication tools you utilize.
- Realize you are an expert to others.
- Believe in yourself.
- Don’t quit.
- Don’t be afraid to invest in your business and yourself.
Subscribe to The Virtual Assistant Advantage podcast on your favorite podcast app. New episodes release every Thursday. Also, Follow Me on social media:
Join my Growing Christian Virtual Assistant Advantage Facebook group. In the Facebook group, we chat about all things virtual assistant related and I do a weekly Facebook LIVE on topics to help you grow your business. I’d love to have you in the group so I can get to know you!