For the first time in over a year, I am offering my Virtual Assistant Internship. This is an unpaid internship, more like a barter agreement where you will receive training in exchange for completing tasks for me, your trainer.
I am a veteran virtual assistant with almost 11 years of experience in the business. I have trained numerous interns and aspiring virtual assistants since 2011 when I began training my very first intern.
Hear from previous women I have trained here via video testimonial.
I am excited to recruit a new VA Intern for this 10-week program. For more information and to apply for this internship keep reading!
This Internship will begin November 1, 2018, and run until January 17, 2019, which will include 1 week off for Christmas I will be taking applications until October 28, 2018 and conducting interviews sometime on October 30. So get your application in quickly!
Here is a list of skills that you will learn through this internship.
You will learn the following:
- Choosing your niche
- Setting prices
- Setting up a website
- List setup and management
- Marketing and promotion
- Customer Service
- Getting and Keeping Clients
- And much more!
You will also get:
- Access to the Advantage Virtual Assistant Academy through the end of September.
- Intense one-on-one training from Alyssa for the 10 weeks you intern.
- 24 Hour support and advice from Alyssa
- Advice and access to tools, and programs that will help you as a virtual assistant.
- A free education about being a virtual assistant that you can’t get anywhere else!
Here are some of the tasks you will be doing during your internship:
- Organizing clients in spreadsheets, and calendar
- Adding clients to Send Out Cards
- Create images for social Alyssa Avant’s social media
- Schedule posts to social media
- Creating and updating blog photos AlyssaAvant.com (my personal blog) and AlyssaAvantandCompany.com
- Problem solve different issues that might arise
- Go through one lesson a week from Advantage Virtual Assistant Academy.
- And more!